Supporting your research in proteomics, genomics, biochemistry, microbiology, environmental biology, bioprocessing, agricultural and food science.
We are a dynamic, personal business with over 25 years’ experience supporting your essential needs for life science research. We do this with basic and advanced software for visualising and quantifying the separation of proteins, DNA and RNA by 1D SDS PAGE and 2D gel electrophoresis.
TotalLab Ltd became a separate company in 2007 after being part of Nonlinear Dynamics since 1989.
Why choose TotalLab
- Our software is so simple to use that you can download it and try it on your own data. We insist you shouldn’t just believe our marketing claims but test them for yourself in your lab.
- Our software is vendor-neutral, analysing all common image file formats in one workflow. You only need to learn one software package whatever hardware supplier you prefer.
- We are so confident that our software will give your research an advantage compared to competitor software we support you to trial it head-to-head on the same data set.
- We guarantee to continually develop our 1D or 2D gel analysis software and release a new version every year.
- We have over 25 years experience supporting life science research. Our second ever customer Dr Phil Cash, is still with us today.
- We provide you with personal support and always reply within 24 hours of receiving a support question.
- Our sales and marketing staff have a degrees or higher in life sciences, critical for assessing your needs and providing relevant solutions.
How can I get your software?
Direct with our product specialists. Your samples and research are always specific to your field and approach. We’ll help you find the right software solution for your projects. Provide your own images and we’ll give you a free on-line demonstration then follow up with a review of your analysis results. You can contact us to arrange a personal demonstration or download our software for 1D SDS PAGE image analysis or 2-DE gel image analysis and try it yourself.
Across the globe with local support. We have a network of carefully selected software distributors so you can get local help to purchase and use our software wherever you are. Your local supplier is backed up with product support directly by the people who develop your software. We want you to get results when you need them so we reply to technical questions from you or our distributors within 24 hours.