CLIQS 1D 21 CFR
Analyse your 1D gels and Western blots using CLIQS 1D 21 CFR. Helping you to meet GLP/GMP requirements and supports compliance with 21 CFR part 11.
CLIQS 1D 21 CFR provides you with complete and accurate records of your analysis. The 1D analysis module of CLIQS is wrapped within the 21 CFR Version Control package. It includes three audit trails and the requirement of an electronic supervisor signature.
Key features of CLIQS 1D 21CFR:
- Generates and protects accurate and complete copies of analyses.
- Allows access to only authorised individuals.
- Full audit trails of users and actions.
- Electronic sign offs.
CLIQS 1D 21 CFR requires Windows security usernames and passwords. To use the program each user is required to be set up with a certain access privileges.
- Supervisor has full access to all features.
- User has access to all features except to sign off experiments.
- Viewer has access only to view the experiments.
A secure storage area will be linked to the software. This will store:
- Images added via the Version Control tool.
- Experiment files.
- Audit trails of the Version Control events.
The Version Control tool allows restricted access to the images and data in the storage area requiring log in.
The software has in built checks to prevent against deliberate or accidental data corruption.
There are three audit trails available:
- Image history audit trail – shows all the Version Control actions, including who and when images have been opened, analysed and signed off.
- Data audit trail – includes all information required to repeat the experiment.
- Security audit trail – Shows when the Windows security login has been used through the Windows Event Viewer.
New version updates
We’ve combined the feature sets of both Phoretix 1D 21 CFR and TotalLab 1D 21 CFR into one software product called CLIQS 1D 21 CFR. Here is a summary of what software, released in May 2015, is now available. If you need more information, including how to upgrade your existing software, please contact our UK support team.
|Old Product Name||New Product Name|
|Phoretix 1D Pro||CLIQS 1D Pro|
|TotalLab 1D 21 CFR||CLIQS 1D 21 CFR|
|Phoretix 1D 21 CFR||CLIQS 1D 21 CFR|
Specifications for CLIQS 1D 21 CFR:
Operating systems: Windows Vista, Windows 7, 8 and 10.
Processor: 1.4 GHz
Memory: Minimum 1Gb, recommended 2Gb
Free hard disk space: Recommended 5Gb
File formats: .tif,.gel,.jpg,.bmp,.gif,.png,.img (Fuji), .ds
Requires Windows Security usernames and passwords.
CLIQS 1D 21 CFR Workflow:
CLIQS 1D 21CFR, once set up by an administrator users and supervisors can analyse images. All users have their own log on so the work can be tracked.
Images are committed to a secure folder from the Version Control tool. The file name then appears in the list of the images.
Select the image from the list you wish to work on and click start analysis. Select a temporary working folder for the analysis and then open the CLIQS 1D analysis module.
The data is analysed using the CLIQS 1D analysis module. For more information on this, visit the CLIQS page here.
When the analysis is complete, return to the Version Control module and store the analysis. This adds the analysis to the secure folder.
Supervisor sign off
Individuals with supervisor privilege can approve the experiment. This prevents any further analysis of this image.
The image history and data audit report can be accessed from the Version Control module.