CLIQS 1D PRO – Technical Specification
CLIQS 1D PRO
CLIQS 1D Pro allows you to perform large dataset investigations in a fast and easy to use interface. The software you install combines analysis of 1D gel images with a database of results for band pattern matching. CLIQS 1D Pro is straight forward and offers you the best for value gel fingerprinting software.
How CLIQS 1D PRO software works
Compare lanes from multiple gels and experiments. It allows a completely flexible approach to matching. Each individual lane can be compared to any other lane within the database. The results of matching across many gels can be presented as a dendrogram or tables that show all the band and lane similarities.
Identify lane relationships across many experiments. Clustering lanes using dendrograms, allows you to the study the relationships between lanes stored in the database. These dendrograms are easy to create from the match results. Once built, the dendrogram is scalable and fully interactive, to allow a flexible presentation of lane relationships. The dendrogram also allows you to create groups of related lanes that can then be reported on in a cluster table.
Classify unknown samples. Lanes containing unknown samples can be identified and classified against a defined reference library of identified samples. Maintenance of the library is very straightforward and it can be easily shared with co-workers to facilitate collaboration on large projects.
Why CLIQS 1D PRO?
Easy to use
Our tools are designed with you in mind. Each program mode clearly shows all the options available and editing is straight forward.
Fast, automated analysis
Automated analysis for detecting lanes, bands and band matching speed up your work and make your results less subjective. Automatic background subtraction options account for image noise.
Data Export and Reports
The latest Clip Gallery tool provides a simple way to capture publication quality images (300 dpi) as you move through the software. All tables, images, results are exportable in a variety of formats.
REQUEST A DEMO FOR CLIQS 1D PRO
CLIQS 1D PRO EVALUATION
Basic 1D gel quantification
- Automatic and manual lane creation
- Add grimaces to account for band distortion
- Multi-tier analysis
- 8 methods of Background subtraction to remove noise tailored to your gels
- Automatic Band Detection with easy to use editing
- Molecular Size calibration
Advanced 1D gel quantification
- Profile Deconvolution : Fit Gaussian curves to profile
- 4 methods of Quantity Calibration to assign known quantified values to bands
- Normalise the band volumes
1D multiplex quantification
- Create and load multiplex gels from up to 4 channel images
- Propagate Molecular Size results across channels
- Normalise using Housekeeping proteins/genes
- Normalise using Total Protein Normalisation
- Add multiple gel data to a database.
- Many databases can be created
- Information fields can be added for every lane as text, numeric or dates.
Lane Set Management
- Manage different lane sets within single database
- Query sets for lane name or any of the lane information fields
- Combine sets using Boolean logic
1D Lane comparison
- Calibrate Rf of lanes to adjust for gel smiling
- Analysis of multiple gels to identify and compare banding patterns via Rf measurements
- Edit bands and match results to account for small running errors
- Create, load and save band classes to match against known patterns
- Band Matrix and Lane similarity results table
- 7 similarity coefficients for table display and dendrogram creation including Dice and Jaccard
- Create dendrograms from matching data or profile comparisons
- Choice of algorithms to generate dendrograms:
- Complete Linkage
- Single Linkage
- Adjustable cut off line to create lane cluster groups
- Cophenetic Correlation on clusters
Classification of unknown samples against Library
- Creation of a user defined library of known samples and respective banding patterns from multiple gels
- Comparison of unknown samples to this library to identify the closest known sample
Exploring and Results
- Wide range of data fields to display in measurements tables
- Export and Print all image and table results
- Annotate images
- 3D view of image
- Clip Gallery to capture publication quality images
- PDF Reports for 1D gel analysis