All of your essential image analysis software in one simple, easy-to-use package.
- 1D gel electrophoresis analysis of your DNA, RNA and protein samples including Western blot analysis with loading controls
- High-density DNA and protein arrays
- Colony counting and basic 2D spot measurement
- General feature-based image analysis
- 21 CFR Part 11 version for your GMP/GLP requirements
Fast, easy-to-use data analysis
Dr Roz Jenkins
Analysis of our Western Blots was performed in approximately 30 seconds using the fully automated process. The program is easy to navigate; analyses were performed with confidence by myself and by graduate students after a five minute demonstration
Confidence in reporting your results
- Rapid and accurate measurements even from low quality images
- Automatic algorithms reduce subjectivity and increase speed of analysis
- Easy to use interface from opening the image to reporting
TRY OUT CLIQS WITH OUR FREE DOWNLOAD
Your perfect lab partner is CLIQS because…
- You get all your core laboratory image quantification tools in one easy to use software package.
- It works with latest Windows operating systems including Windows 7, 8 and 10 on laptops or desktop computers
- Continual development based on feedback from thousands of customers around the world
- We always reply within 24 hours of receiving a support question from you, answered personally by the people who actually develop your software
- You’re not tied to one hardware supplier, it works with all common image formats, scanners and gel doc systems
New version updates
We’ve combined the feature sets of both Phoretix 1D and TotalLab Quant into one software product called CLIQS, Core Laboratory Image Quantification Software. Here is a summary of what software, released in May 2015, is now available for you to download or order today. You can open previous analysis results from Phoretix and TotalLab Quant in CLIQS software. If you need more information, including new features included in CLIQS and how to upgrade your existing software, please contact our UK support team.
|Old Product Name||New Product Name|
|Phoretix 1D Pro||CLIQS 1D Pro|
|TotalLab 1D 21 CFR||CLIQS 1D 21 CFR|
|Phoretix 1D 21 CFR||CLIQS 1D 21 CFR|
Examples of CLIQS features being used in laboratories around the world
- Effortless lane and band detection with absolute measurements rather than relative quantities
- Precise background subtraction allowing accurate quantitation of band material.
- New user trained in 5 minutes to do analysis of 16 blots in a quarter of the time compared to competitor software.
Specification for CLIQS
Operating systems: Windows Vista, Windows 7, 8 and 10.
Processor: 1.4 GHz
Memory: Minimum 1Gb, recommended 2Gb
Free hard disk space: Recommended 5Gb
File formats: .tif,.gel,.jpg,.bmp,.gif,.png,.img (Fuji)
1D gel analysis workflow
CLIQS is a simple affordable software to analyse separation and quantification of your DNA, RNA and protein samples including multiplex western blots. You can import a wide range of image file formats, see the results on the raw image and record the measurements in exportable data tables as you apply each of the steps here.
- Invert colours
- Flip, crop and rotate.
- Optimise contrast and brightness
- Automatic and manual lane creation
- Background subtraction to remove noise
- Detect bands automatically
- Molecular Size calculation
- Gaussian fit to bands.
- Quantity Calibration
- Normalisation using bands, lanes and loading controls for multiplex gels
- Rf calibration
- Single gel lane matching
- Band Matrix table
- Dendrogram creation
- Annotate image
- 3D view
- Clip Gallery to capture publication quality images
- PDF analysis reports
- Export data tables to Excel