Terms and Conditions
If you continue to browse and use this website, you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the following terms and condition
you disagree with any part of these terms and conditions, please do not use our site.
The term “TotalLab” or “TotalLab Limited” or “us” or “we” refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is:
4th Floor, Dean Court,
22 Dean Street,
Newcastle upon Tyne
The term “you” refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without
- We do not provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of
the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such
information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies
or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the
copy, design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright
notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable.
It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website
meet your specific requirements.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience
to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the
content of the linked website(s).
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged
on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern
Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
- TotalLab may revise the terms contained in this web site at any time by updating this posting. You should visit this page
from time to time to review the then-current terms because they are binding on you. Certain provisions of these terms
may be superseded by expressly designated legal notices or terms located on particular pages of this website.
TotalLab hereby grants to any person the right to display and reproduce copies of this work subject to the following conditions:
- Publication is for information purposes only and not as part of a sale, supply or other transaction for commercial gain
- The above copyright notice must appear on every page of the publication or part thereof
- No liability is hereby accepted in respect of any of the contents of such work or use thereof and no warranties express
or implied are made in relation thereto
Except as above, no right or license is granted by TotalLab under any copyright, design right, patent or trademark to any
other party. If you have any questions or comments please contact TotalLab.
We use Google Analytics to gather anonymous data on how people are using this site. We use the data to optimise the website and your experience using this website. You can opt-out of being tracked by Google Analytics at http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.