Terms and Conditions
Restrictions on Use of Content
TotalLab hereby grants to any person the right to display and reproduce copies of this work subject to the following conditions:
- Publication is for information purposes only and not as part of a sale, supply or other transaction for commercial gain
- The above copyright notice must appear on every page of the publication or part thereof
- No liability is hereby accepted in respect of any of the contents of such work or use thereof and no warranties express or implied are made in relation thereto
Except as above, no right or license is granted by TotalLab under any copyright, design right, patent or trademark to any other party. If you have any questions or comments please contact TotalLab.
Disclaimers Associated with Web Site Content
The information provided at this web site carries no express or implied warranties as to accuracy, timeliness, or appropriateness for a particular purpose. TotalLab disclaims responsibility for content errors and omissions, for any allegedly infringing material, and for any damages whatsoever associated with user reliance on information provided at this web site. TotalLab disclaims all liability for any material contained in other sites linked to this web site. A link to a non- TotalLab web site does not mean that TotalLab endorses or accepts any responsibility for the content or the use of such web site. If you decide to access any of the third party web sites linked to this web site, you do so entirely at your own risk.
Restrictions on Links and Framing
If you would like to link to TotalLab’s web site, you must comply with all applicable laws and the following guidelines:
A web site that links to TotalLab’s web site:
- may link to, but not replicate, TotalLab web site content;
- should not create a browser or border environment around TotalLab web site content;
- should not imply that TotalLab is endorsing it or its products;
- should not misrepresent its relationship with TotalLab;
- should not present false information about TotalLab’s products or services;
- should not use the TotalLab trademark or any other trademarks owned by TotalLab without permission from TotalLab;
- should not contain content that could be construed as distasteful, offensive, or controversial
TotalLab may revise the terms contained in this web site at any time by updating this posting. You should visit this page from time to time to review the then-current terms because they are binding on you. Certain provisions of these terms may be superseded by expressly designated legal notices or terms located on particular pages at this web site.
The following are either registered trademarks or trademarks of the named company in the United States, United Kingdom and/or other countries.
- “TotalLab” and “Phoretix” – TotalLab Ltd
- “Nonlinear Dynamics”, “Progenesis” – Nonlinear Dynamics Ltd
- “IQTL”, “ImageMaster”, “Typhoon”, “Storm”, “ImageQuant” – GE Healthcare
- “Windows” – Microsoft Corporation
- “Adobe” and “Acrobat” – Adobe Systems Inc
If you notice the use of a trademark on this site which is not accredited herein, please contact us.
Any personal information gathered by TotalLab is controlled primarily by:
Third Floor, Dean Court
Newcastle upon Tyne
Disclosure of Information
TotalLab does not sell, trade or rent your personal information to others. However, any information received by TotalLab may be passed on to our accredited distributors, resellers or OEMs within your own territory to provide you with the information requested in the best possible manner and to enable a more effective evaluation.
Communications from TotalLab
In order to support your evaluation, we reserve the right to contact you using the information you enter as part of the registration process for downloads for this purpose only. We may wish to contact you by telephone, mail or e-mail to inform you of new product launches, events and promotions. If you would prefer not to receive this information, please check the relevant boxes on the registration form, or simply send us an email at email@example.com asking to be removed from our databases.
What information do we collect? Why do we need it?
When you contact us for more information, we require your full contact details. This allows us to provide the material you require in the most appropriate manner.